Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Picking our Christmas Tree!


Since this was my first year home for Christmas in several years I got to pick where we went to get our tree. Growing up we always went to a Christmas tree farm and cut down our tree...unfortunately my family over the past few years have fallen into the habit of going to a big box store and buying a pre-cut tree. I say "BOOO" to that so I insisted upon going to the only Christmas tree farm within a 50 miles radius and cut our tree down. While looking for our tree I came up with the brilliant idea of finding trees that "looked like" each of us and taking pictures with them. Above is Dad with his "twin" tree.


Here's Callie with her tall and skinny "twin" tree.


Here I am with my "shorter" "rounder" tree...notice my hat comes to a nice point...we really are "twins". Good times at the Christmas tree farms...may they never going out of style. (Note: Mom's "twin" shot didn't turn out unfortunately)

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

Umm... I Laughed out Loud when i saw Callie's tree.
It was just so perfect.
Nice work.