Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Eve!


So For New Years Eve this year I went to our regional young single adult activity. In years past it has been a formal affair held at a really fancy house outside of Santa Maria. This year however it was changed to a more casual affair held in a workshop. It was a good time. My uncle was in charge since he is in the SM singles ward bishopric and my Dad did the BBQing so dinner was great. Then there was dancing, interspersed with live band performances. Here I am (above) with my friends Diana and April and (below) with my cousin Katie and a family friend Marie who came with me. It was a great way to ring in the New Year with family and friends!Happy New Year everyone!



3 comments:

Layton Clan said...

Hey Lady! It's Jen West (Sister West from the mission...) actually Jen Layton, but it's all relative.

You are looking so cute, and your blog is GREAT! Stay in touch, I am going to link you if you don't mind.

Jen

Tara said...

Jen,
I'm so excited that you commented on my blog! Totally feel free to link me! Do you have a blog? send me the address!
Tara

Hilary said...

Tara dear- it's too late to call, but on the off chance you get this tonight, I just wanted to let you know that I'm free tomorrow if you want to come to Montana de Oro with me :-)