Sunday, September 16, 2012

My favorite boy is 4!

 My nephew Adden turned 4 this past Saturday. He's a child after my own heart and often refers to me as his "favorite girl" (he calls my sisters and I "the girls"). Love him!  Here he is in his new birthday mask, striking a super hero pose.
 Grandma and Granddad brought him a new outfit and a Woody doll for his birthday.
 My sister-in-law Carrie got us these great glitter filled batons as a party favor. Here I am with my sister Brianna and Carrie's sister Kathy showing off our skills at baton twirling.
 Here I am with the birthday boy! LOVE IT!
 Kathy and I waiting to get this party started.
 My Dad kept Benny entertained, silly granddad.
 Benny is such a cutie!!! Can't get enough of that smile. When I told him to smile for the picture he smiled and said "cheese Daddy"....I guess we know who takes most of the pictures of him.  I love that he looks like a cartoon character in this pic.
 Benny and I ready to party.
 Carrie and Matthew rented a bounce house/water slide and fun was had by all (including the grown ups) cooling off!
 Mom and Brianna chill'n after some fun in the bounce house & a yummy BBQ lunch made by Carrie and her Mom.
 Me and my big brother after our water fight!
 Adden and Grand dad entertaining themselves while we waited for the cake.
 Adden's been really into sea animals lately so his cake was sea themed. Nice work Carrie!
 Matthew put together a clothes line with pictures of Adden growing up, it was super cute.
At the end of the day we were tired but still smiling cause we LOVE spending time with our family.

No comments: