Sunday, September 18, 2011

Shayla's Birthday Day of Wonder!


On a beautiful September morning I woke got ready and headed out for a day of fun to celebrate this gem of a girl, Shayla! It was her 20th birthday and she had a day of wonder in store. We started out at Denny's (Shayla's fav. breakfast place) where I was so tired I forgot to take pics (I wasn't use to getting up before 8). Then we were off for a hike in Montana De oro.

It was a beautiful day and Katy and Shayla couldn't help but jump for joy.

classic birthday feet pic. Can you see the boy feet?

Group shot. Shayla, Addison, Katy, Mary

Girl group shot: Shayla, me, Katy, Mary

Shayla took it upon herself to teach us that your tongue sticks to shale (I think that's what it's called) because of it's compounds and the make up of your saliva. I think it worked.

After a trip to Moro bay for kayaking & swimming we headed back to A-town for dinner. Here's B and I at dinner. We went to a yummy Mexican place in A-town.

Mary and I at dinner.

Then it was off to Rachel's house for cake. Shayla looks a little ticked off...but she's really just worried someone is going to take her popcorn.

Rachel and I at the cake party. It was a great day to celebrate one of my favorite people.

No comments: