Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mascaraed party...or whatever.


The night after my good-bye party we went to a birthday party for our friend Justine. It was mascaraed themed...Brianna was wearing this lovely hair piece to hide her true identity.

Our friends Katie and Abby were wearing these lovely masks.

I was wearing this lovely disguise...nobody even knew it was me....the best thing about it was when you wind that dot on the nose the mustache and eyebrows twitch. Jess looked pretty with her mask.

Hannah, me, Ian and Rhett Chill'n on the couch. This party was a bit too much for me....soda pong, a strobe light, and TONS of people....it made me appreciate the wonderful small party from the night before. I found myself on the porch swing in the back chatting with friends which was quite enjoyable. Good thing I learned that lesson learned small parties without uncomfortable activities are the way to go.

No comments: