Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dreams really do come true!


This past week my family and I had the opportunity to go swimming in the Hearst castle pool! Here's me and my Sister Brianna on the bus ride up to the castle we were so excited.

When we arrived at the castle we used the "ladies dressing rooms" to put on our suits....so cool!

Here we are ready to jump in.

It was sooooooooo amazing. The water as you can see was clear and beautiful, the sun was shinning and the weather was warm. The perfect day for a swim in the most amazing pool ever!

Here's Brianna and I enjoying the water.

It was so cool to finally be able to just Jump in, I've dreamed of it for so long, and guess what it is as cool as you think it is!

Brianna and I swam under each of the 4 fountains streaming into the pool.

The pool is 9 feet deep in most places so we took a few minutes to rest up at the pool side.

I was the last one in the pool guess all those days in the ocean as a kid really paid off, endurance is everything.

At the end of the evening we were sad to leave but so happy to have had the experience of swimming in the most amazing pool on earth!

No comments: