Sunday, August 15, 2010

Roommate Reunion


In the middle of July 2 of my roommates from before my mission at BYU-I/Ricks College came to California to visit one of my best friends and roomie from the same time Hillary and I. They arrived on a Friday while I was working so Hillary picked them up from the airport and they went to the beach until they met up with me at about 4. That evening we just hung out and caught up. It was so good to catch up with everyone. The next day we got going pretty early and headed to the coast to visit Hurst castle. Here we are waiting for our tour. Traci, Melanie, me and Hill.

We got VIP treatment because good friend of the family who works at the castle.

Here we all are at the castle. Traci, Melanie, me, and Hill.

The castle is absolutely amazing! Every time I go I'm blown away by the grandeur of it all. This is pic of the ceiling in one of the rooms. So beautiful.

From the garden.

lovely fountain in the garden.

trying to take a new profile pic for Traci, very California, No?

Another attempt. She's so cute.

Me with the indoor pool...it's amazing, it's my dream to swim there someday.

After the castle we went to lunch to give the girl a taste of central coast BBQ. So yummy. After lunch we went to the beach to see the seal lions.

Here we are together: Tara, Traci, Melanie, and Hillary.

After the beach we headed back to San Jose to spend the night and the girls flew out the next morning. It was a quick weekend and lots of fun to spend time together.

No comments: