Sunday, August 15, 2010

Berkeley Bridal Shower


One weekend in July I went to Berkeley to visit friends and help throw a shower for my roommate Sam! On Friday night I drove up to Berkeley and had dinner and hung out with my friend Kathy. On Saturday morning I went with my friends Jonathan, Gar, and Kathy to Bake sale Betty, an amazing restaurant where we had chicken sandwiches, banana bread, and strawberry shortcake...yummy.

After bake sale Betty Gar and I went shopping and did a few errands to finish getting ready for the shower.

For dinner we met back up with Jonathan and Kathy for pizza. :)

Then it was time for the shower. For the shower we had fondue here's the pretty food table.

Kathy made a face out of her food plate.
As part of her gift I got Sam and egg slicer, who knew an egg slicer could be so exciting.

Another friend got her a bridal survival kit including a mini pocket knife...Sam is going to be very safe with that thing around.

Here's the whole gang at the shower. It was a good time and lots of fun. The next day I went the church and headed home. Great weekend that was over all to quickly.

No comments: