Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Birthday!

In January I had my birthday. :) We had an activity planned so I stayed in Berkeley instead of going home. Since my birthday was on a Monday I celebrated all weekend the weekend before. On Saturday I went out to lunch and to some book sales with a few friends which was super fun I didnt take any pics.
Sunday I had a few people over for dinner. Here I am blowing out my candle. That's my roomie Sam in the background who made the cakes. She's a good one.

Happy birthday to me.

Here's the dinner :) So yummy.

Here's Kathy, me, Karina, and Beth enjoying the food. These girls are great.

Katy, Nathan, and Allison liked the food too.

Here's the whole group of us. Our apartment was full to bursting but it was a really great time. I have some great friends.

Another group shot, good looking group. Great Birthday weekend.

No comments: