Saturday, April 14, 2012

Observatory...another day of being oh so LA.


Yesterday I had lunch in Griffith Park with my friends Chris and Amy. We got lunch from whole foods and ate on a picnic table in the sunshine. It was beautiful. After we ate we decided to explore the park a bit and headed up to the observatory. Turns out it's a popular place to be on a Saturday afternoon.

There's many cool things to see at the observatory including this thing that shoots out electrical impulses, they said some other things about how cool it is but I didn't take notes, so if you want to know more...you have to go check it out, meanwhile you can check out this really cool photo.


There is a beautiful view from the observatory grounds.


So we took photos. Me and Amy-fast friends and twin souls.


Me, Amy, and Chris...after several failed attempt on my part to take a group photo Christ took over and got this beauty.


Turns out you can see the hollywood sign from the observatory grounds too. Here are Amy and I trying to be LA...but Chris and his goofy facial expressions left us not at all LA looking but at least we are genuinely smiling. It was a beautiful day with great friends.

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

I am soooo glad you are being LA. Also, ever since we discovered Griffith park, it keeps popping up in my life. People always have stories from there!