Monday, April 27, 2009

End of the Year PARTY!


To celebrate the end our first year of grad school we had a class party. We met a diner near our school where we often meet at to eat food and "drink" (I get soda of course) to celebrate midterms being over...a hard test, or whatever. They set up a buffet for us and we all hung out and ate and just had fun. Here I am with my Friends Brooke and Breanne

Here's our yummy food!

Here's our group pic of our class! SMU MOT1's!

This was supposed to be the funny one...some people didn't get the memo.

Here I am with 2 of favorite people in the program Katy (0n the left), who I met my first day during orientation and hanging out with her helped me not to bawl my eyes out during our whole lunch hour that day and we've been friends ever since and Dani (on the right) who always makes me laugh!

Here's a cute one of Dani and I, so happy to be done with finals,.

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

Oh, it was like your yearbook!

That made me a little sad, thinking of how it's all over, and I didn't even go through it.