Tuesday, April 15, 2008

WICKED!


Over spring break and to celebrate my sister Callie's birthday my Mom got my sisters and I tickets to go to see the Broadway musical Wicked.


Here we are dressed up, EXCITED, and ready to go!

Here's Callie and I outside the theater, it was really pretty! We love, love, loved it the music was amazing, the actresses who played the witches were fantastic, and we had pretty much the best seats in the house!



We went to dinner afterward. Here's a pick we took with our tickets while waiting for our food.



Here's a bonus pic of my hair. My sister Brianna did my hair with: tons of hair spray, some serious ratting, and a curling iron. Afterward she laughed and said it looked like I had dreadlocks. It looked good to me.


3 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Oh! Finally the Wicked post! I've been dying to read/view it!

You all simply look lovely, and i am very amazed at all that curl. WOW.
No, seriously, WOW. Was a whole bottle of hairspray used?

amber schmidt said...

I wanted to go to wicked so bad when we lived in NY, but it was like impossible to get tickets to!! Can I tell you how jealous I am???

Anonymous said...

GGGGGGEEZZZZZEEEEEEEE who is that chubby chinese man in the black dress with you and Callie before the performance?