Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy birthday to me!


For my birthday at my request my roommates woke me up with a birthday train....


I also woke up to a beautifully decorated apartment....


Because my birthday was on a Thursday we decided to stay in and eat tacos and gokumpucky and go out to eat another night. Here is my roommates and I on my birthday wearing our princess crowns that my mom send for the party...

My roommate also set up a birthday scavenger hunt, this is me finding one of the presents behind my bookshelf...


For my birthday dinner a couple of days latter we went out to Texas Road house a steak house in Idaho Falls where they have the most delicious rolls and honey butter and great food as well.


Here is my roommates and I singing our hearts out with the kareoke machine I got for my birthday! Not only did I get the machine but I also got an extra mic. and 4 CD's one country, one rock/pop, on disney, and one highschool musical! It's so much fun.
I had the most amazing birthday ever!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was wondering if you could introduce me to that Hottie sitting next to you at Texas Roadhouse.

Anonymous said...

JUST A BUNCH OF ADORABLE PRINCESSES IN THESE PICTURES. O.K., THAT IS A MOM COMMENT, BUT THEN, I AM A MOM!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love these pictures! I especially like the one of you and MEriah drinking from the cups you both look soooo beautiful!

Brianna said...

Tara, it looks like you had an amazing birthday. You look so good too! You're hair is so long and HOT HOT HOT!

Anonymous said...

What fun! College life is the best! I love the princess crowns, every girl should feel like a princess on her birthday! Love the pictures from Mother's weekend, it was GREAT. Love, Aunt Lisa